Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rest


I walked the lonely darken crass pool. I been where the Devil came to the understanding of all that humanity is capable of doing. We are such a cruel and evil vile creatures. Screaming and kicking, we cease to have any moments of peace or rest. But, knowing what the capabilities of our nature is, is not to have the shorten breathe in my lungs. I came to know more than what could have been learned. God, does no evil, does not allow it to go unpunished. Father, I lay in waste. I lay in defeat and ruins. Come to my recuse. I plea that You, Yourself give the peace I crave. This demon that walks on the side of the human nature by me, is cruel and not wanted. I was created for glorify you and you only. Why may it be that all I know is that of heartaches and headaches. The still of the time that have been put in time was not that for the propose. The propose of the notion that could be that the angels may sing upon and carry with them the intellect that is of the knowledge of the Lord almighty. Where it is that all that came to be is not lost. The darken water we drink from may become clean by the glorious action of the Savior that saved us from the very Sin. The church is not that of a feed pool but, a pool where you come to see the farthest path that may grow you in intellect of the knowledge of the Lord of lords. Please do not stay still where the nature of humanity may fester. Allow the a new being of new hope in that can be found in the Lord of the most high. So, all in all that is what the human nature is can die and become a new. The darken thoughts may cease to be and thoughts of glorifying understanding come to rest in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment