Thursday, April 4, 2013
Residence
Why is that every time that I have a chance to be happy, I find reason not to be. I can not help myself to lean towards loneliness. I take comfort in its great dim light. There is nothing more than darkness in my mind, but there is so much light in my heart. These two forces will destroy one another and the victor will reside in me forever. I fear that I will strength the darkness in my mind and force it to win. God may you help me. Will you? I know you are good. I know that you are great and powerful. Come into me and let your warm embrace reside upon my weary soul. Let the darkness in my mind be gone and let it only be your Great Light that rejoices in my heart to my soul to the world. Let the world know what I know and that you are great and might. Hosanna! Hosanna! Immanuel! God with us! God with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment